Oatmeal Pancakes for Two Recipe
"This recipe yields just a short stack of oat pancakes that's perfect for one or two," reports Florence Groves of Vancouver, Washington. "When we used to travel in our motor home, I'd measure out the dry ingredients for individual batches in resealable bags, then just combine with an egg, buttermilk and butter for a quick meal."
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a bowl, combine the oats, flour, baking soda and sugar. Combine the egg, buttermilk and butter; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 2. Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Yield: 7 pancakes.
1 serving (3 each) equals 471 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 157 mg cholesterol, 650 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Oatmeal Pancakes for Two
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC