Oatmeal Jumble Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in molasses and vanilla. Combine the oats, flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in walnuts, chips and cranberries.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 6 dozen.
1 each: 122 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 71mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Oatmeal Jumble Cookies
"May not need to bake them the full 10 minutes. Delicious! I love the combination of flavors. Tastes like a homemade granola bar. A nice hardy cookie to ship overseas :)"
"Great recipe. Makes a bunch!~ Theresa"