Nutty Chicken Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- 8 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, egg, pineapple, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Just before serving, stir in pecans. Place spinach on four slices of bread; top with chicken salad and remaining bread. Cut each sandwich into quarters. Yield: 16 tea sandwiches.
2 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Nutty Chicken Sandwiches
"Wonderful !!! The only difference I made was I used Marble Rye Bread."