- 400° until browned, about 18 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 160°; drain. Set aside.
- For gravy, in a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in flour and brown lightly. Slowly add broth; cook and stir
- until smooth and thickened. Blend in the cream, cayenne and white
- pepper. Gently stir in meatballs; heat through but do not boil.
- Yield: about 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 255 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 638 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.