No-Bake Peanut Butter Treats
This quick and tasty dessert is perfect for a road trip. The treats won't stick to your hands, so you'll crave more than one. Keep them on hand in the refrigerator for an easy snack.
15 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey and vanilla. Stir
- in the milk powder, oats and graham cracker crumbs. Shape into 1-in.
- balls. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 15 treats.
Nutritional Facts: 1 treat equals 70 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 46 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.