- smooth. Gradually add the broth, salt, pepper and bay leaves. Stir
- into the vegetable mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and
- simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, mushrooms, olives and green onions. Cover and cook 10
- minutes longer or until heated through. Discard bay leaves. Serve
- over rice. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 210 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 161 mg cholesterol, 849 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.