Mushroom Omelet Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1. In an 8-in. skillet, heat butter until it sizzles. Saute mushrooms, caraway seeds and lemon-pepper for 3-5 minutes.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the eggs, milk salt and pepper. Pour over mushrooms. Cook over medium heat. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When eggs are set, fold omelet in half. Yield: 1-2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 181 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 336 mg cholesterol, 338 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Mushroom Omelet
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.