Mousse Tarts Recipe
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 18 fresh raspberries
- 6 mint sprigs
- 1. In a microwave, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool for 1 minute, stirring several times. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- 2. In another small bowl, combine the milk, vanilla and melted chocolate. Add half of the whipped cream; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into tart shells. Garnish with raspberries and mint. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 336 calories, 22g fat (12g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Mousse Tarts
"This is my husbands favorite dessert. I enjoyed making it and will use this recipe again."