Rich white chocolate and whipped cream combine in these fast-to-fix berry-topped treats. Although the tarts originally called for dark chocolate, I prepare them with white chocolate. I double the recipe when I'm asked to bring a dessert to special events. They're always a hit.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 18 fresh raspberries
- 6 mint sprigs
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool for 1
- minute, stirring several times. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat
- cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine the milk, vanilla and melted
- chocolate. Add half of the whipped cream; beat on low speed just
- until combined. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into tart
- shells. Garnish with raspberries and mint. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 336 calories, 22 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 190 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.