- 3 squares (1 ounce each) white baking chocolate
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 18 fresh raspberries
- 6 mint sprigs
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate at 30% power for 2-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Cool for 1 minute, stirring several times.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the milk, vanilla and melted chocolate. Add half of the whipped cream; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into tart shells. Garnish with raspberries and mint. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMousse Tarts
"This is my husbands favorite dessert. I enjoyed making it and will use this recipe again."