- 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes; remove from pans to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, beat cream cheese and butter in a large bowl. Add
- sugar; mix well. Beat in vanilla until smooth. Spread frosting
- between layers and over the top and sides of cake. Sprinkle with
- walnuts. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 685 calories, 35 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 475 mg sodium, 86 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.