This filling dish is super to serve for breakfast or supper. It's one of my family's favorites-even our 2-year-old daughter, Amanda, eats a hearty helping. Eggs, cheese, hash browns and ham go well together.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced chives
- In a large skillet, saute potatoes, ham and onion in oil for 10
- minutes or until potatoes are tender. In a small bowl, beat eggs,
- salt and pepper. Add to the skillet; cook, stirring occasionally,
- until eggs are set. Remove from the heat and gently stir in cheese.
- Spoon onto a serving platter; sprinkle with chives. Yield: 4