Mom's Best Ribs Recipe
My mom shared this recipe with me several years ago. Family and friends agree these are the best ribs they've ever tasted!
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. Cut ribs into serving-size pieces. Place ribs, meat side up, in a roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 hours; drain. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over ribs. Bake, uncovered, for 1 to 1-1/4 hours longer or until ribs are tender, basting occasionally. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (8 ounces) equals 461 calories, 31 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 122 mg cholesterol, 850 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 26 g protein.
Reviews for Mom's Best Ribs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC