- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces. Place ribs, meat side up, in a roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 hours; drain. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over ribs. Bake, uncovered, for 1 to 1-1/4 hours longer or until ribs are tender, basting occasionally. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forMom's Best Ribs
"My family loved these ribs. My husband said, "keep the recipe because these are the best ribs ive ever eaten." :)"
"Very tender, sauce was very good!"
"Yummy! So moist and delicious. I will definitely make this again."
"I use 1/2 cup regular yellow mustard only not spcy brown mustard and I don't add the hot pepper sauce and I add only a pinch of cloves. I put the ribs in the crock pot, mix everything else together and pour over the top. 6 hrs on high or 8 hours on low. turns out great every time."
"My father always made these ribs and now I do, too. The clove flavor really enhances the sauce. With very little prep and no need to baby-sit the oven, these ribs are perfect for company. They are so good that when we recently visited friends they remembered my serving them three years ago and asked for the recipe!"