Mixed Berry Sundaes for 2 Recipe
Before serving yogurt sundaes, get ready for requests for seconds. Our family enjoys them for breakfast. What an easy way to get our fruit and calcium.—Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah
- 1/4 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup each fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- 3 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine berries and 1 teaspoon honey; spoon berries into two dessert dishes.
- 2. Combine the yogurt, pomegranate juice and remaining honey; spoon over berries. Sprinkle with walnuts. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 160 calories, 5g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1 fat
Reviews for Mixed Berry Sundaes for 2
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC