Mixed Berry Sundaes for 2
Before serving yogurt sundaes, get ready for requests for seconds. Our family enjoys them for breakfast. What an easy way to get our fruit and calcium.Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup each fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- 3 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine berries and 1 teaspoon honey; spoon berries
- into two dessert dishes.
- Combine the yogurt, pomegranate juice and remaining honey; spoon over
- berries. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 160 calories, 5 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 33 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.