Mixed Berry Sundaes for 2 Recipe
Before serving yogurt sundaes, get ready for requests for seconds. Our family enjoys them for breakfast. What an easy way to get our fruit and calcium.—Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/4 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup each fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- 3 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine berries and 1 teaspoon honey; spoon berries into two dessert dishes.
- 2. Combine the yogurt, pomegranate juice and remaining honey; spoon over berries. Sprinkle with walnuts. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 160 calories, 5 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 33 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC