Meatballs with Cranberry Dipping Sauce Recipe
With their cranberry dipping sauce, these no-fuss appetizer meatballs make use of traditional Thanksgiving ingredients, so they're ideal around the holiday or anytime you're craving those favorite seasonal tastes.—Ann Baker, Texarkana, Texas
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min. YIELD:36 servings
- 3 cups leftover cooked stuffing
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1. Place stuffing in a large bowl. Crumble ground turkey and pork sausage over stuffing and mix well. Shape into 2-in. balls. Place on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Drain on paper towels.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients; heat through. Serve with meatballs. Yield: 3 dozen (1-1/2 cups sauce).
1 meatball with 2 teaspoons sauce equals 100 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 217 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC