Meatball Tortellini Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1 package frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (12 ounces), thawed
- 2 cups uncooked dried cheese tortellini
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the vegetables, meatballs and tortellini. In a large bowl, whisk the soup, water and Creole seasoning. Pour over vegetable mixture; stir well.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until the tortellini and vegetables are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 136 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 484 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Meatball Tortellini
"Loved how easy this was to make, with items i normally keep on hand, or can keep in the freezer or pantry until ready to use. Tasted quite yummy also !"