"I combined some favorite staples from our freezer and pantry to come up with this easy dish," writes Tracie Bergeron, Chauvin, Louisiana. "It has few ingredients and little preparation."
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1 package frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (12 ounces), thawed
- 2 cups uncooked dried cheese tortellini
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the vegetables, meatballs and
- tortellini. In a large bowl, whisk the soup, water and Creole
- seasoning. Pour over vegetable mixture; stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until the tortellini and
- vegetables are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 136 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 484 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.