Meatball Tortellini Recipe
I combined some favorite staples from our freezer and pantry to come up with this easy dish. It has few ingredients and little preparation. —Tracie Bergeron, Chauvin, Louisiana
- 1 package frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (12 ounces), thawed
- 2 cups uncooked dried cheese tortellini
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine meatballs and tortellini. In a large bowl, whisk soup, water and Creole seasoning. Pour over meatball mixture; stir well.
- 2. Cook, covered, on low until tortellini are tender, 3-4 hours. Add vegetables during last half-hour of cooking. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 136 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 484mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Meatball Tortellini
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC