Meatball Tortellini Recipe
"I combined some favorite staples from our freezer and pantry to come up with this easy dish," writes Tracie Bergeron, Chauvin, Louisiana. "It has few ingredients and little preparation."
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1 package frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (12 ounces), thawed
- 2 cups uncooked dried cheese tortellini
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the vegetables, meatballs and tortellini. In a large bowl, whisk the soup, water and Creole seasoning. Pour over vegetable mixture; stir well.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until the tortellini and vegetables are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 136 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 484 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC