Meatball Tortellini Recipe
- 1 package frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (12 ounces), thawed
- 2 cups uncooked dried cheese tortellini
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine meatballs and tortellini. In a large bowl, whisk soup, water and Creole seasoning. Pour over meatball mixture; stir well.
- 2. Cook, covered, on low until tortellini are tender, 3-4 hours. Add vegetables during last half-hour of cooking. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 136 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 484mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Meatball Tortellini
"Loved how easy this was to make, with items i normally keep on hand, or can keep in the freezer or pantry until ready to use. Tasted quite yummy also !"