- 1 package frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (12 ounces), thawed
- 2 cups uncooked dried cheese tortellini
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine meatballs and tortellini. In a large bowl, whisk soup, water and Creole seasoning. Pour over meatball mixture; stir well.
- Cook, covered, on low until tortellini are tender, 3-4 hours. Add vegetables during last half-hour of cooking. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forMeatball Tortellini
"Wonderful, tasty dinner. I had Cajun spice in the house, so I used it. The Cajun spice gave a nice heat to our dinner. I decided to use 1 can of Cream of Mushroom and 1 can of Golden Mushroom. Not having tasted the original version, I can only say that we really like my adjustments. I will make this recipe again, probably making the original version, then I have choices of which way to make the dinner each time after that."
"Loved how easy this was to make, with items i normally keep on hand, or can keep in the freezer or pantry until ready to use. Tasted quite yummy also !"