- center; seal seam and edges.
- Place seam side up in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes; drain. Pour V8 juice over
- loaf. Top with ketchup.
- Bake 18-22 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink and a meat
- thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 278 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 991 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.