Marshmallow Graham Dessert
We kids could always find room for one of these cool, yummy squares even after a big meal. For a light, fluffy treat, this sweet and creamy blend with bits of pineapple mixed in just can't be beat! -Lucile H. Proctor, Panguitch, Utah
12-16 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) large marshmallows
- 2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows and milk. Remove
- from the heat. Cool, stirring occasionally. Stir in extract. Fold in
- pineapple and whipped cream.
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press 1-1/2 cups into a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Spread with pineapple mixture. Sprinkle
- with the remaining crumb mixture. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before
- serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 336 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 161 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.