Marinated Venison Steaks Recipe
From Tigard, Oregon, Janelle Inkens writes, "These venison steaks are so tender and tasty, they're even a hit with my kids, ages 3 and 4. Someone who tried this dish once said, 'Wow, if I could make venison taste like this, I'd make it all the time.'"
- 6 boneless venison steaks (4 to 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place venison in a large resealable plastic bag. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour half over the venison; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade from steaks. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 4 minutes. Turn; baste with reserved marinade. broil 4 minutes longer, basting often, or until a meat thermometer reads 160° for medium or 170° for well-done. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Marinated Venison Steaks
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC