Marinated Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 12 dinner rolls, warmed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, ginger, mustard and garlic. Pour 3/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 12 hours or overnight; turning several times. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, pork, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Baste with remaining marinade during the last 7 minutes of cooking.
- 3. Let stand for 10 minutes; carve in thin slices and serve on rolls. Yield: 1 dozen.
One serving (1 each) equals 112 calories, 4 g fat (0 saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 435 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Marinated Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer