- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound whole pork tenderloin
- 24 small dinner or Parkerhouse rolls, warmed
- In a shallow 1-1/2-qt. glass baking dish, mix marinade ingredients. Place tenderloin in dish; turn to coat surface. Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours or overnight, turning several times. Drain, reserving marinade for grilling. Grill tenderloin over hot coals or glass grill on MEDIUM-HIGH, brushing occasionally with marinade. Grill each side about 6 minutes for MEDIUM or 7 to 8 minutes per side for WELL-DONE. Let stand for 10 minutes; carve in thin slices and serve in rolls.
- (Alternately cooking method: Bake tenderloin in 375° oven until meat thermometer registers 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes; carve in thin slices. Combine 1/4 cup reserved marinade and 1 cup water. Heat in chafing dish; add pork slices. Yield: About 24 small sandwiches.
Reviews forMarinated Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
"These little sliders are always a great hit. My husband & I recently celebrated our 50th birthdays. I served these at the party & they were gone almost before I put the platter down! - Sarah Vasques"
"The only thing I added was a bowl of the sauce so you can dip the roll in it. Then just be sure to have extra napkins around. This could be called "Philly" style, or various other cities depending on where you were raised!"
"The diabetic exchange is wrong on this recipe. No fruit in it. Does not address meat and carbs, etc."
"These are simple but delicious! My family can't get enough of them! I just serve them up with picnic-style sides to make a full meal."