Marinated Brussels Sprouts
"This unique relish adds a lively twist to any dinner," assures Marie Hattrup of Sparks, Nevada
9 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen brussels sprouts
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Cook brussels sprouts according to package directions; drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over sprouts and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One 1/2-cup serving (prepared with fat-free salad dressing) equals 41 calories, 470 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol, 8 gm carbohydrate, 1 gm protein, trace fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 vegetable.