Marinated Broccoli Recipe
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first eight ingredients; shake well. In a small bowl, combine broccoli and red pepper; add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 119 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 315mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat
Reviews for Marinated Broccoli
"Fantastic, simple salad. Perfect portion for just me since I'm the only one in the household that likes broccoli."