- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first eight ingredients; shake well. In a small bowl, combine broccoli and red pepper; add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forMarinated Broccoli
"Fantastic, simple salad. Perfect portion for just me since I'm the only one in the household that likes broccoli."