- In a small bowl, combine sugar, walnuts, cinnamon and maple
- flavoring. Grease a 12-in. pizza pan. Punch dough down. Turn onto a
- lightly floured surface; divide into three portions. Roll each into
- a 12-in. circle. Place one circle on prepared pan. Brush with a
- third of the melted butter; sprinkle with a third of the filling.
- Repeat layers twice. Pinch around edge to seal.
- Place a small glass in center of circle. With kitchen scissors, cut
- from outside edge just to the glass, forming 16 wedges. Twist each
- wedge five or six times and tuck ends under. Remove glass. Cover
- with a kitchen towel; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about
- 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan to a wire rack to cool. Combine glaze ingredients;
- drizzle over warm coffee cake. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 255 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.