Mango Sorbet Dessert
Here's an all-around wonderful dessert recipe that's easy to whip up and packed with fruity flavor.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 slices angel food cake
- 4 scoops mango sorbet
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine preserves and orange juice.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30 seconds or until heated
- through. Stir in extract.
- Divide cake slices among four dessert plates. Top each with sorbet,
- preserve mixture, raspberries and almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 376 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 212 mg sodium, 86 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.