Mango Sorbet Dessert Recipe
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 slices angel food cake
- 4 scoops mango sorbet
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine preserves and orange juice. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30 seconds or until heated through. Stir in extract.
- 2. Divide cake slices among four dessert plates. Top each with sorbet, preserve mixture, raspberries and almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving: 376 calories, 3g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 212mg sodium, 86g carbohydrate (62g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Mango Sorbet Dessert
"Good, but I thought the extract was too strong. I would omit it next time and toast the almonds instead."