- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 slices angel food cake
- 4 scoops mango sorbet
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine preserves and orange juice. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30 seconds or until heated through. Stir in extract.
- Divide cake slices among four dessert plates. Top each with sorbet, preserve mixture, raspberries and almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forMango Sorbet Dessert
"What a delicious and nice compiled recipe you have shared via this blog. I think you have got the expertise in this. I really like your fodiee behavior. Keep conveying such messages, really needed us.http://cake-delivery.in/ahmedabadhttp://cake-delivery.in/gurgaonhttp://cake-delivery.in/patnahttp://cake-delivery.in/noidahttp://cake-delivery.in/delhi"
"Good, but I thought the extract was too strong. I would omit it next time and toast the almonds instead."