Mango Black Bean Salsa Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, mango, onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic salt and cumin. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 53 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 310mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Mango Black Bean Salsa
"I've been making this salsa for a while. It's always my go to for parties, etc. Sometimes I eat it as a snack alone or have even used over grilled salmon. It's delicious as is, no need for adjustments and inexpensive to make!"
"I've made this several times and am going to make it for our family reunion for a change of pace. I love bringing new things to the table with the help of Taste of Home."
"Great salsa for "whenever"! Also great on fish tacos. Extremely easy and a healthier choice than the store bought salsa!"
"I cut the salt from the recipe (there is plenty in everything else) I also add in a jalapeno or two for a kick, an avacado, and 1 tsp or more of apple cider vinegar to taste. Adds even more flavor to the salsa."
"Excellent recipe! I'm on Weight Watchers and this is a great lowfat snack. I can't stop eating it!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.