Mango Black Bean Salsa Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, mango, onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic salt and cumin. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 53 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 310 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.
Reviews for Mango Black Bean Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.