- 1 minute longer. Stir in flour until blended; gradually add cream
- and milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Stir in shredded cheese until melted.
- Add spinach, artichokes, salt, cayenne, pepper and pepper flakes.
- Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 245 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 781 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 17 g protein.