Mayonnaise infused with dill and lemon lend refreshing flavor to our Test Kitchen's super sandwiches. Try toasting the buns for something special.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
8 ServingsPrep/Total: 30 min.
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 5 cups cubed cooked lobster meat (about 4 small lobsters)
- 8 hoagie rolls, split and toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the celery, mayonnaise, lemon juice and dill
- weed. Gently stir in lobster. Serve on rolls. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 318 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 688 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 31 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.