Loaded Baked Potato Dip Recipe
I never thought of using waffle-cut fries as a scoop for dip until a friend of mine did at a baby shower. They’re ideal for my cheesy bacon and chive dip, which tastes just like a baked potato topper. —Betsy King, Duluth, Minnesota
- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 8 center-cut bacon or turkey bacon strips, chopped and cooked
- 1/3 cup minced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Hot cooked waffle-cut fries
- 1. In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended; refrigerate until serving. Serve with waffle fries. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without fries) equals 149 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 260 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC