Lime Cucumber Salsa Recipe
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
3 tablespoon: 25 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Lime Cucumber Salsa
"Nice, refreshing flavors. Very easy to make, too. Thanks!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.