- 1 large cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews forLime Cucumber Salsa
"Made this recipe so many times. Really good in the summer may add avocado in it next time for creaminess."
"Nice, refreshing flavors. Very easy to make, too. Thanks!"
"Excellent recipe. I used as an appetizer with tortilla chips and jalapeno cheddar crackers. quick to make, light, simple, and delicious! It was very refreshing on a hot summer day."