Lemon Pepper Steak
Some days I have little time to make a hearty meal for my "meat-and-potatoes" family. That's why I appreciate this juicy peppery steak. It has a down-home taste and requires no more than minutes to put together!
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 beef T-bone steaks or 4 boneless beef top loin steaks (1 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- Lemon-pepper seasoning to taste
- Sprinkle steaks with lemon-pepper. Broil in a preheated broiler 3-4
- in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until the steaks
- reach desired doneness. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.