Nothing beats a late supper of grilled catfish after a hard day's work. It's a favorite of our family during the summertime. —Regina Rosenberry, Greencastle, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 catfish fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lemon juice, butter
- and Worcestershire sauce. Add the fish; seal bag and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Sprinkle fish with salt and lemon-pepper.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, fish, covered, over medium heat
- or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until
- fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.