Lemon-Pepper Catfish Recipe
Nothing beats a late supper of grilled catfish after a hard day's work. It's a favorite of our family during the summertime. —Regina Rosenberry, Greencastle, Pennsylvania
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 catfish fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lemon juice, butter and Worcestershire sauce. Add the fish; seal bag and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Sprinkle fish with salt and lemon-pepper. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, fish, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC