- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in pudding mix and remaining lemon juice.
- Fold into chilled lemon filling. Divide and spoon into baked pie
- shells. Refrigerate for several hours. Garnish with whipped cream
- and lemon slices. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 378 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 293 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.