Lemon-Apricot Fruit Pops Recipe
With just 31 calories, 4 tsp. sugar and lots of vitamin C, this is one lightly refreshing summer dessert everyone can find room for! Aysha Schurman - Ammon, ID
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup sliced fresh apricots (4-5 medium)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh mint, optional
- 6 freezer pop molds or 6 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- 1. Place the first six ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. If desired, stir in mint.
- 2. Pour into molds or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 6 servings.
1 pop equals 31 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Lemon-Apricot Fruit Pops
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC