Lemon-Apricot Fruit Pops Recipe
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup sliced fresh apricots (4-5 medium)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh mint, optional
- 6 freezer pop molds or 6 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- 1. Place the first six ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. If desired, stir in mint.
- 2. Pour into molds or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 6 servings.
1 pop: 31 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, trace sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), trace protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 fruit
Reviews for Lemon-Apricot Fruit Pops
"Or click the "View this recipe now" link in the initial post. This is an automated post that takes comments from a recipe's detail page and adds them to the forum. The recipe in its entirity will not appear here, but rather on the page that you go to after clicking "View this recipe now."Erik
"Type the recipe name in the search box at the top of the page and the recipe will come up. Sounds very good."
"Something is missing here......."