Layered Ranch Dip Recipe
I found something similar to this in one of my cookbooks for kids. It looked delicious, so I decided to try my own version. — Charlotte Roos, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Corn chips or tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, mix sour cream and dressing mix; spread into a large shallow dish. Layer with tomato, green chilies, olives, onion and cheese. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (calculated without chips) equals 198 calories, 15 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 505 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Layered Ranch Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC