Layered Ranch Dip Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Corn chips or tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, mix sour cream and dressing mix; spread into a large shallow dish. Layer with tomato, green chilies, olives, onion and cheese. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (calculated without chips) equals 198 calories, 15 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 505 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Layered Ranch Dip
"Made this for a summer pool party. It was really good. You can add really anything to this."
"Delicious and wonderfully fresh tasting. Since fresh are still expensive I've used fire roasted canned tomatoes successfully."
"Made this for a family gathering and everyone from an 81-year-old down to a 6-year-old liked it. The pan was wiped clean!"
"This was really good and would be easy to customize with your favorite toppings!"
"This was very quick and easy to make and tasted wonderful!"