Layered Lemon Pie
“This is a great ending for almost any meal that kids and adults all enjoy,” Elizabeth Yoder promises from Belcourt, North Dakota. “The creamy lemon filling is always a hit with my husband.”
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) lemon pie filling, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- half of the pie filling. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into
- crust. Spread remaining pie filling over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 526 calories, 24 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.