Ladyfinger Trifle Recipe
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers
- 1 can (21 ounces) dark cherry pie filling or filling of your choice
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream.
- 2. Split ladyfingers; arrange on the bottom and around the edge of a 2-qt. serving bowl (about 8-in. diameter). Pour cream cheese mixture into bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Just before serving, spoon pie filling over cream cheese mixture. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 385 calories, 26 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 120 mg cholesterol, 104 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Ladyfinger Trifle
"So easy & delicious !! Love it with raspberry pie filling!!"