Kielbasa with Pasta Recipe
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) stewed tomatoes
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the kielbasa, green pepper, onion and garlic in oil until sausage is lightly browned. Stir in tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Stir in Parmesan cheese and butter. Serve with kielbasa mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
2 cups: 726 calories, 48g fat (18g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 1780mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Kielbasa with Pasta
"It was okay but not really something I want to have again. Pretty soupy."
"This was ok. Nothing special."
"Thought it was a very easy meal to make and tasted great."
"sounds interesting.. going to try it tonight"