Kielbasa Spinach Soup Recipe
- 1 carton (32 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, halved and sliced
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 8 to 10 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1. Combine the broth, spinach and kielbasa in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add beans and macaroni. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 7-9 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Stir in pepper sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 334 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 1777mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 7g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Kielbasa Spinach Soup
"Super good & a quick fix"
"Good, quick soup to assemble when short on time."
"Great dinner made in such a short time. I made it with Cheddar Garlic Biscuts (same issue)...perfect for a cold windy autumn night."
"Very easy to make and tasted great. The only thing different is I made it with fresh baby spinach and smoked turkey sausage."
"Very easy and wonderfully delicious! I used turkey kielbasa without skin. My husband loved it!"