Johnsonville® Italian Meatballs Recipe
From the Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 package Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage or Links removed from casing*
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, KRAFT Grated Parmesan cheese, milk and onion.
- 3. Remove sausage from casings.
- 4. Add sausage to the bread crumb mixture and mix well.
- 5. Shape into 20 meatballs; arrange on a shallow baking pan.
- 6. Bake for 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F).
- 7. Serve with your favorite sauce and spaghetti. Yield: Serves 6.
Reviews for Johnsonville® Italian Meatballs
Reviewed Mar. 25, 2016
"Made these last night and thought they were delicious. Will make again for sure!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC