Johnsonville® Italian Meatballs
Brought to you by Johnsonville® Sausage
6 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 pkg Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links or Johnsonville® Ground Sausage
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread
- crumbs, Parmesan cheese, milk and onion. Remove sausage from
- casings. Add sausage to the bread crumb mixture and mix well. Shape
- into 20 meatballs.
- Arrange meatballs on a shallow baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes or
- until meatballs are cooked through (160°F). Serve with
- Classico® Traditional Sweet Basil Pasta Sauce and spaghetti.
- Yield: Serves 6.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.