- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 package Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage or Links removed from casing*
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, KRAFT Grated Parmesan cheese, milk and onion.
- Remove sausage from casings.
- Add sausage to the bread crumb mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 20 meatballs; arrange on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F).
- Serve with your favorite sauce and spaghetti. Yield: Serves 6.
Reviews forJohnsonville® Italian Meatballs
"Per husband, these are the best tasting meatballs I've ever made. Juicy and tasty. Added 2 Tbsp. dried onions instead of onion, 1 tsp. each dried basil, oregano, garlic powder and 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley ( because I had some!). My son loves them especially since he just recently had braces put on. Great recipe!!"
"This is my recipe for meatballs and my son absolutely loves them! He says that no one makes meatballs better than me!"
"Made these last night and thought they were delicious. Will make again for sure!"