Jicama Slaw Recipe
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded peeled jicama
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1. In a small serving bowl, combine the cilantro, sour cream, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Stir in the jicama, carrot and red pepper. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Stir before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup equals 113 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 350 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Jicama Slaw
"I made this Slaw when it was published in Taste Of Home. My family thinks it is delicious! I make it often now."