Jalapeno Ranch Dip Recipe
- 1-1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup salsa verde
- 3 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Hot cooked buffalo-style chicken wings
- Celery sticks
- 1. Place the first seven ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Serve with chicken wings and, if desired, celery. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without chicken wings): 252 calories, 26g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 502mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Jalapeno Ranch Dip
"Excellent dip, can add heat by replacing green chilies with fresh chopped jalapeno. Yum!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.