Jalapeno Ranch Dip Recipe
- 1-1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup salsa verde
- 3 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Hot cooked buffalo-style chicken wings
- Celery sticks
- 1. Place the first seven ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Serve with chicken wings and, if desired, celery. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without chicken wings): 252 calories, 26g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 502mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Jalapeno Ranch Dip
"Excellent dip, can add heat by replacing green chilies with fresh chopped jalapeno. Yum!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.