- Stir in the broth, water, tomatoes, green pepper, carrot, wine,
- tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano and basil. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Skim fat. Stir in the sausage, tortellini, zucchini and parsley.
- Cover and simmer 10-15 minutes longer or until tortellini is tender.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups (prepared with Italian turkey sausage and reduced-sodium broth) equals 382 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 1294 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.