Italian Rubbed Pork Chops Recipe
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; rub over pork chops. Place in a 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake uncovered, at 350° for 38-42 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 149 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 48mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Italian Rubbed Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.