A perky garlic and herb rub adds pizzazz to these juicy chops that will have everyone at the table licking their lips. "They're special enough for company, too...and so easy to prepare," notes Kathleen Taugher of East Troy, Wisconsin.
Recommended: 60 Favorite Slow Cooker Pork Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; rub over pork chops. Place in a 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake uncovered, at 350° for 38-42 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Italian Rubbed Pork Chops in Light & Tasty February/March 2005, p45